Consulting and Treatment for all ages
The Autism Council of Utah and The Utah Parent Center
are pleased to present...
An Evening of Hope
Celebrating autism and faith in our community
Reverend Tom Goldsmith
Rabbi Ilana Schwartzman
Brandon Gunnell, Former LDS Bishop
Special performance by Eric Stoker
Wednesday, April 20th, 2011
6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
3130 W. Maple Loop Dr., Lehi UT 84043 (Located in Thanksgiving Point)
This is an event for the entire community. Bring your family, grandparents and friends.
Please join us for refreshments following the presentations.
FREE child care is available from
6:00-8:00 p.m. for families attending.
RSVP for childcare is required.
Please contact Autism Journeys at
(801) 766-8681 by Friday, April 15th to
reserve your childcare.
· Take the I-15 Highland/Alpine Exit 284, Head
· Continue West past the Maverick and
towards the Thanksgiving Point Golf Course.
· Take your first right after the stop sign
(3100 W. Maple Loop Dr.)
· Make an immediate left into the parking lot,
building is on the left (south-east corner)
· 3130 W. building entrance is on the west